Guardsman Furniture Protection Plan
We’ve known quality craftsman furniture since 1999. We also appreciate the investment you are making with your new furniture and your desire to maintain its immaculate condition.
At Corcoran’s Furniture & Carpets we want you and your family to enjoy your new furnishings without having to worry about those little accidents that could cause damage. A Guardsman Protection Plan is furniture insurance. It will protect your furniture for 5 years against accidental stains and damage giving you that much-welcome peace of mind.
Why Guardsman Furniture Protection Plan?
Unlike other insurance protection plans and warranties, the Guardsman protection policy you pay a one off fee when purchasing your new furniture, meaning there are no excesses to pay, or annual renewal costs.
You can claim for as many incidents as you need over 5 years! With Guardsman protection you’ll have cover for parts, labour and replacement items up to the indemnity value of your plan. Your indemnity value is the price you originally paid for your sofa or €18,000, whichever is the lowest.
Accidental Stains Including…
- Drinks such as red wine or coffee
- Food such as curry and pizza
- Bodily fluids such as blood or vomit
- Ink such as biro, felt tip or permanent marker
- Unidentifiable stains such as a stain appearing after a party
- Make up and toiletries
- Dye transfer from jeans or newspaper (not as a result of a build-up)
- Oil based stains such as grease or tar
- Adhesives and glues
- Bleaches and other household cleaning products
- Acidic liquids such as vinegar and lemon juice
- Ring marks
Accidental damage such as…
- Tears and rips caused by keys and belt buckles
- Scratches and snags caused by jewellery
- Burns caused by cigarettes
- Thread pulls
- Pet scratches (not as a result of a build-up)
Cover not offered on….
- Animal chewing
- Wear and tear
- Damage caused by perspiration
- General cleaning
- Colour change
How Do I Make a Claim for my Damaged Furniture?
Making a claim for your damaged furniture is as simple as going to the Guardsman website and downloading a claim form: www.guardsman.co.uk. You can also contact their UK call centre on r +44 (0)1235 448806 to get the ball rolling. Discover the answers to the most freqently asked questions regarding a Guardsman protection policy here.